Northcote High School Teaching Opportunities
Northcote High is a very highly regarded school and experiences high volumes of applicants for vacancies.
As an employer of choice we seek to develop and support our people in an environment of strong collegiality and high expectation
Northcote High School is an equal opportunity employer.
Current vacancies for 2017 at Northcote High School
Apply via Recruitment Online
Tour dates: July 12th and 18th 4pm
Contact Ms Kate Challis for further details (03) 9488 2332
Applying for vacancies:
Applications for current Teacher and ES vacancies must be received through the DET's recruitment website - Recruitment Online.
Applicants are free to structure applications in any manner they choose, but must ensure that the following are included:
- A specific response to all of the key selection criteria and position details. It is suggested that applicants limit their response to not more than 7 pages.
- A cover letter introducing yourself and providing your name, record number (if currently employed by DET)
- The names and contact details of three referees who can provide information regarding the applicant in relation to the key selection criteria. Please note that the selection panel may contact referees other than those listed.
Further, applicants for teacher and ES vacancies:
- Need to register and apply on Recruitment Online prior to midnight on the closing date. Recruitment Online will provide you with the Job Description, Key Selection Criteria and other advice. Applications cannot be accepted if they are not lodged on Recruitment Online.
- Please ensure all information including your VIT and Visa/Citizenship details are entered and correct.
- Need to submit four hard copies of their Response to Selection Criteria, covering letter, CV, list of referees and any other documentation. These can be submitted in person at the school or by mail to: Kate Challis, Northcote High School, St Georges Rd, Northcote, Victoria. 3070.