Classroom learning at Northcote High School is extended and complemented by our wide-ranging co-curricular program. The variety of subjects and areas ensure that students will be inspired and challenged.
Our exciting programs include: Music, Sport, Debating, Visual Arts, Performing Arts, Duke of Edinburgh program and NHS Green, which means there’s just about something for everyone to enable them to realise their potential.
NHS’s rich and active co-curricular program also includes:
- Environmental Sustainability and Social Justice Group
- Annual Arts / Design Enrichment Project activity
- Anime Club
- Aerobics Team
- Annual School Production
- Gamers Group
- NHS Publications Group
- Chess team
- Public Speaking competitions
- In-house sport activities
- Annual Cooking Competition
- International study, cultural and leadership tours
There are a wide range of lunchtime clubs formed according to student interest that operate throughout the year. These are advertised to students in our daily e-news. Students who are interested in forming a new club can approach Student Services with their idea.